Only a Few Days Remain to Register for Project M
The deadline for submissions to this year’s Project M is coming up this Sunday, April 10th.
To find out all you need to know about enetering, follow this link:
Project M is an annual, six-week songwriting and performance challenge that will test any musician’s mettle. The effort will be well worth it though as there are some pretty decent prizes including:
- $1000 check from Entercom and named 2016’s Project M Champion
- Your song played on Triple M for 1 month
- A Yamaha guitar from Ward Brodt (FG740 SFM; built on the current FG730S, but with gorgeous flamed maple on the back and side)
- $50 gift card to Ward Brodt
- A performance at Port Huron Brewery
- A 12-month subscription to Just Coffee Cooperative (includes  12oz bags of 100% Fair Trade, certified organic coffee, to be chosen by Just Coffee Cooperative staff, and mailed to the Grand Prize Winner’s home, once a month for 12 months!\
- performance at SUMMERFEST on Sunday, July 3rd from noon – 1:15pm on the Harley Stage.
Only eight contestants will be chosen from the entries. Entries must include: a photo of yourself and an mp3 of entrant performing one song, up to 4 minutes in length. Song may be a cover or original work. You must also provide full name, address, phone number, email address, and agree to a release for collecting songs. Entries can be mailed/turned into the station as well – within the same deadline of the online submission period.
For contest rules, click here.