Dear Mr. or Mrs. Polar Vortex,
Would you kindly remove your ungrateful butt from the premises, and tell your illegitimate cousin, Mr. or Mrs. Heat Wave to kindly show up so we can complain about it being too damn hot and wish we had relief in the form of a cool down?
Ironically, it was warmer in Alaska, so warm, Sarah Palin was watching the Olympics from her porch.
It’s starting affect peoples brains I tells ya, “Iowan fired for using forklift on candy machine”
I particularly like the quote” They fired me, and now I hear they have new vending machines there!” …….ah geee, could it be because your frozen brain said, “use a forklift, what could possibly go wrong?” OF COURSE THEY HAVE NEW VEN……… I can’t take it.
I have to admit, though, there are few hardier people than the Upper Mid-West folk. Minnesotans came to our shows last week in the midst of a “dusting” (12 inches) and others from our frozen sate and neighboring colonies drudge through to see live music!
Knowing that Jimmy the Groundhog has been shot and eaten, rest assured this atrocity shall never happen again.
But what is happening is a full schedule of shows and some voting if you please? Go to The MAMAs and vote for your favorite band. Hell, vote for us too!
Come see us soon, next letter will be from Dominican Republic, wish you were ALL going…. next year!!!!
- Friday, Feb 28 ME with Westside Andy/Billy Flynn – Knuckledown Saloon 9 pm
- Saturday, March 1 Leisure Lanes in Monroe 9 pm
- Thursday, March 6 Tofflers Bar and Grill 8 pm
- Friday, March 7 Sharkys in Round Lake, Il
- Saturday, March 8 Milwaukee Ale House 9:30 pm
- Sunday, March 9 ME with many others WORT FM fundraiser Badger Bowl – Madison 1-10 pm
- Saturday, March 15 Knuckledown Saloon Bon Voyage Party! 9 pm
Wednesday, March 19 & Saturday, March 22 Gran Ventana Resort in DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!!! 8 pm (drive your bitchin’ Camero down)